- perfect complementary activities for presential, semi-presential or on-line classes of all levels
- an economical alternative to our live theatre in English shows
- from October 2020 to May 2021
- access code valid for all the students of your centre
- complete and varied teaching material for students with each episode
- one payment guarantees access to all the series for all your students, all year
- news, documentaries, interviews, debates, music, comedy, sketches…..
Secondary, Bachillerato and adults
“No News is Good News”: When Bob and Harry lose their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Bob immediately begins drawing up her CV while Harry makes a shopping list of all his favourite food. Bob is selected to be a newsreader on an internet TV channel, and Harry slips in as her assistant. The News will never be the same again!
- 9 episodes from October 2020 to May 2021
- News, dialogues, debates and interviews
- Social Media collaborations, with educational pointers about the English language
- Documentaries: Artificial Intelligence, the Environment, Education, Gender Equality
- Participatory competitions to involve students directly in the series in an interactive way.